-
Re: Harlem Voters
I never said I would send them anywhere. You are the one who said God loves everyone regarless of any decision they make. Do you not think God wants us to stand up and defend what he wants from us? Or should we rally behind the homosexuals, murderers, so forth and so on? Free country, right?
Funny how Democrats rally behind gay rights, and death row rights and all the scum of the earth...but when it comes to unborn children, and morality they turn their backs.
-
Re: Harlem Voters
If that fetus grows up to be gay would you still defend his/her rights? Spare me, Rep "love" you until you are born. God gives you the free-will to do whatever you want, he loves you regardless of what choices you make. That doesnt mean you will go to heaven, but that doesnt mean I or every Dem would have a abortion, be on death row or are gay. You cant bbe for the death penalty and be pro-life at the same time. While Jesus was here didnt he stand up for those who made mistakes and told the ones who judge that they were sinners too and to look at their own actions before looking/judging anothers. Let ye who is without sin, cast the first stone.
-
Re: Harlem Voters
How can your be FOR abortion and against the death penalty. And Yes, I CAN be against the killing of an innocent child and for the death penalty of a murderer.
And yes, I would still be against abortion if the kid grew up to gay. I never said I was for making being gay a crime, but to ENDORSE gay marriage is quite a different thing. It is the beginning of taking "In God we trust" out of the very things that founded this country.
-
Re: Harlem Voters
Nobody is FOR abortion, but for the right to choose to have one..most wouldnt have one personally. Youre a hypocrite then, they go to hell with murderers.
But would you defend the same fetus if you knew it was going to grow up and be gay? I am not gay and very much love girls, but 2 gay guys or lesbians getting married somewheres wont affect me in the least bit and I dont think it would affect you either. I believe God loves them just as much as he loves me or you. Hate the sin, not the sinner. It isnt anyones place here on earth to judge another, thats left up to God. None of us are perfect and without sin, only God and Jesus are so I'm going to let them do the judging.
-
Re: Harlem Voters
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Milk3</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">On a aside note...nice sig r13...my question would be....
Why do Democrats NEVER call on God to be a character witness? THAT must really make God pissed. </div></div>
We do. We bring up the fact that he is a loving accepting God of everyone, not one who picks and chooses who he loves no matter what choices they have or have not made. </div></div>
Pick up a Bible. Ever see were it talks about a man should not lay with another man? Ever see where murdering the innocent ( such a children, unborn children) is wrong ?</div></div>
It also said there was a utopian garden with a talking snake.
But I'll leave that for another thread...
-
Re: Harlem Voters
So you think its a womans RIGHT to murder a child? Well then, i guess we should let all murders free from jail since it is thier right to choose who they wanna kill. I guess that makes you a hypocrite too. Guess we are both goin to hell.
-
Re: Harlem Voters
I dont see it as murder, it all depends onto when you think life begins. And there is no way I am opening that new can of worms in this thread.
-
Re: Harlem Voters
WHy not? Should I open a new thread?
-
Re: Harlem Voters
Question to everyone on here? Whose ready for Obama as Prez? Cause its coming.
-
Re: Harlem Voters
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: burton2019</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Question to everyone on here? Whose ready for Obama as Prez? Cause its coming. </div></div>
Thanks for your pointless 2 cents